Eduprogress and Research Private Limited understand that your privacy is important to you. We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. Personal data is any information that can be used to classify you as an individual person.
- Feasibility Study , Detailed Project Report , Affiliation , Statutory and Regulatory Support
- Admission & Digital Marketing , Placement & Career Services
- Branding & Communication, Website Development & Management Support
- Recruitment ,Training & Event Management
- International Collaboration & International Admission
- Research , Innovation , Entrepreneurship, Patent Registration & Fund Raising
- Accreditation , Ranking & Institutional Audit
- Edu-Tech & Digital Education
- Skill Development
- CSR Advisory
1. Information we collect:
- Eduprogress and Research Private Limited collects personal data in the course of its business activities, including in connection with the client services as mentioned above.
- We also collect personal data on certain areas/sections of the site when you register for or apply for jobs through the Eduprogress Career Page.
- The personal data collected varies and may include information that you provide, such as your name, e-mail address/email –id, telephone number and background information required to apply for a job.
- We shall also automatically collect information about the devices you use to interact with our site.
- We shall also automatically collect information about how you use the site, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the site. The information automatically collected could be associated with a unique identifier as well as with any other personal data you have provided.
- Eduprogress and Research Private Limited may also collect personal data about you from third parties such as data brokers or aggregators in the course of its business activities including in connection with some client services.
- This includes demographic, professional and other information that is publicly available online, including information you choose to make public through social media platforms and other public online forums.
- We may incorporate/merge this data with the existing information which we have about you for the purposes of our services and data analytics activities (for example: analysis of recruiting practices across an industry).
- We will always seek to confirm that the third party has provided transparent information about its use of this data, including its disclosure to third parties like Eduprogress and Research Private Limited, in compliance with applicable law.
2. Use of information:
- The collection of personal data may be required for the operation of the site, or we may use it in the course of our business activities, including in connection with some client services as mentioned in the introductory paragraph. We may combine and/or analyze personal data to evaluate and offer content and services most relevant to you. We shall keep your coordinates on file and use it to contact you.
- Our site do not track you by collecting personal data about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services. Accordingly, we do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers.
3. The legal basis by which we process your personal data:
Our processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned above is based on:
- In part, on our legitimate interests in promoting and protecting Eduprogress and Research Private Limited, building & maintaining relationships, recruitment, and other services provided by us.
- In part, on your consent, for example if you create a user profile, or register/subscribe for our publications or alerts, or for business purposes that support web operations such as understanding and enhancing the quality of your experience on our website.
- In part, to comply with the law, when certain information is necessary to satisfy our legal or regulatory obligations.
4. Disclosure of personal data - Data recipients and international data transfers:
- Eduprogress and Research Private Limited shall provide access to your personal data to third party service providers engaged by Eduprogress to provide services related to the site as well as related to Eduprogress business activities, including in connection with some client services, in the manner agreed upon in our client services agreements.
- We shall share your personal data with third party service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you.( for example, processing recruitment materials, administering surveys or contests, or communicating with you).
5. Mandatory Disclosures
We shall have to disclose the information about you in certain cases such as :
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process.
- To law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- If disclosure is necessary to protect the vital interests of a person.
- To protect our property, services and legal rights.
- To prevent fraud against Eduprogress and Research Private Limited, our affiliates or business partners.
- To support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions or to comply with any and all applicable laws.
6. User forums:
- You should be aware that whenever you publicly disclose information online, that information could be collected and used by others.
- Eduprogress and Research Private Limited is not responsible for any action or policies of any third parties who collect information that users publicly disclose in any such forums on the sites.
- Eduprogress and Research Private Limited may provide links to third party websites or information as a service to our users. If you use these links, you will leave the sites or you will be redirected to different site. Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Eduprogress and Research Private Limited of the third party, the third party website, or the information contained therein, and Eduprogress and Research Private Limited shall not be responsible or liable for your use thereof.
7. Social Networking:
- The site may allow you to sign into and associate your social network accounts including, but not limited to, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube, with Eduprogress and Research Private Limited. The site also may allow you to log in to a Eduprogress and Research Private Limited account using certain social network account credentials.
- By associating your social network account with Eduprogress and Research Private Limited or logging in to a Eduprogress & Research Private Limited account using your social network account credentials, you give us permission to access the information that you have made available in your public profile for that social network & account.
- Please refer to the privacy settings in your social network account for information about what data is shared with Eduprogress and Research Private Limited and other connected applications and to manage the data that is shared through your account, including information about your activities using our sites.
- If you would like to disconnect a social media account from us, refer to the settings of that social network account and its provider.
- Eduprogress and Research Private Limited has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
- Only authorized personnel of Eduprogress and Research Private Limited and third party service providers are provided access to personal data, and these employees and service providers are bound to treat this information as confidential.
- Due to any other unauthorized access of the website due to hacking or any other cyber fraud or cyber-crime, if the data is accessed by unauthorized person then Eduprogress and Research Private Limited shall not be held liable.
9. Data retention:
- Eduprogress and Research Private Limited retains personal data, as necessary, for the duration of about 5 years for the relevant business relationship.
- We shall also retain personal data for longer than the duration of the business relationship . If we need to retain it to protect ourselves against legal claims & use it for analysis or historical record-keeping, or comply with our information management policies and schedules.
- On receiving a request for deleting your personal data, Eduprogress and Research Private Limited will make reasonable attempts to delete all instances of the information in their entirety.
10. Your rights:
- Where granted by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to the personal data that we have collected about you for the purposes of reviewing, modifying, or requesting deletion of the data.
- You may also have the right to request for a copy of the personal data that we have collected about you and to have any inaccuracies in that data corrected. In certain circumstances, you may also request that we cease processing your personal data.
- We are imbibed by the Indian Laws to protect your data as and when it comes into force.
Eduprogress & Research Pvt. Ltd.
B- 806, Titanium Square, Thaltej Cross Road,
S. G Highway, Ahmedabad – 380054 –India